Shellseekers - Ventnor
Ventnor’s popular shingle and sand beach is just 400 yards away downhill, as is the quay, with its famous Haven Fishery where fresh fish and shellfish can be bought as it comes in off the boats. Ventnor is renowned for the quality of its crab and lobster, available live, cooked or prepared from the fishery 7 days a week. Sea fishing available at Harbour
The Island’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a short drive away and the stunning coastal scenery offers a varied choice for walkers, cyclists and for outdoor pursuits enthusiasts there is riding, fishing, cycling, water sports and golf. The island can be explored from the open-top buses that stop regularly at various collection points
Shop, Pub and Restaurants 100 yards. Nearest beach 200 yards. Nearest golf course – Ventnor 0.5 miles
Note – 8 steep steps down to the front of the property. The property does not have sea views
Open-plan living space with large living room and dining area with French doors leading onto rear courtyard. Double sofa bed for alternative sleeping. Well-equipped small kitchen with breakfast bar style seating. Modern bathroom with bath, shower over bath, toilet and heated towel rail. Two double bedrooms each with 5ft double bed
- Full gas central heating throughout
- Electricity, linen and towels included
- Satellite TV with Standard Sky channels package, DVD Player
- Bluetooth radio and stereo speaker
- Electric oven with gas hob. Microwave. Washer/Dryer. Dishwasher. Fridge/Freezer combined.
- Travel cot and high chair supplied on request
Rear fully enclosed private courtyard style garden with sitting out area and garden furniture
- On road parking available outside property - can be limited at peak times, and large public car park 2 minutes’ walk / 100 yards away, payable at cost
- Welcome Pack provided
- Pets welcome – 2 well behaved dogs
- No smoking
You can simply book just your accommodation, or in addition, you may prefer to book your cross-Solent travel at the same time.
We have specially negotiated rates with the key providers of cross-Solent travel which offer you preferential rates for crossing the Solent.
Please call us on 0800 148 8228 or email us at email@example.com to book your crossing today.