Flackstead - Brook, Isle of Wight
4 Star Gold
One of the most striking features is the natural light which floods into the whole house, angled to maximise the benefit from the South-facing sea views throughout the entire day, and offering amazing sunsets, all of which can be enjoyed from the beautiful garden, master bedroom and balcony or even from the en-suite bath tub!
Perfect for families and small groups, located in the heart of the Island’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the area offers a varied choice for walkers, cyclists and outdoor pursuits enthusiasts with a great range of water sport activities available locally (please see VIP Guest Experiences)
There is plenty to see and do locally with both the beaches and the breath-taking Tennyson Down and Coastal walks just a few minutes’ walk away
Freshwater is just a short distance away by bus or car, with a variety of independent shops, cafes, pubs, and restaurants. Local village stores, restaurants, cafes, tea rooms and large supermarket are all a few miles away in Freshwater
Shop – 4 miles. Restaurant, pub – 2 miles. Nearest beach – Brook Chine 500 yards. Nearest golf course – Freshwater 3 miles
Large and extremely spacious bespoke farmhouse-style kitchen with open-plan dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto lawned garden with far-reaching, uninterrupted sea views, with limestone tiled floor. Open-plan living space continuing through to large and airy double-height living room with panoramic sea views and multi-fuel burner. Utility room and cloakroom with toilet
Spacious and large master bedroom with a King Size 6ft double bed, with feature window, and French doors leading onto a corner balcony with seating and far-reaching, uninterrupted coastal views. Light and airy with high ceiling. En-suite bathroom with double size bath tub with stunning coastal view, toilet, under floor heating and heated towel rail
Second bedroom, light and airy with high ceiling, with a King Size 6ft double bed, with feature window. En-suite bathroom with double size shower cubicle, stunning coastal view, toilet, under floor heating and heated towel rail
Third bedroom light and airy with high ceiling, with twin zip and link beds – can be configured as two 3ft single beds or as 6ft double, with South-facing side sea view. En-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet, under floor heating and heated towel rail
- Full central heating throughout – eco-friendly biomass boiler and solar panels
- Multi-fuel burner in living room with first basket of logs provided free of charge, remainder available locally at cost
- Electricity, linen and towels included
- TV with Freeview
- DVD Player, Radio, CD Player, Bluetooth speaker
- PS3 games console and selection of games
- Range cooker with two double electric ovens and electric induction hob
- 2 Fridge/Freezers combined
- Washing machine, Tumble dryer in utility room
- Permanent cot, high chair, 2 stair gates and fireguards available on site
Large, ¾ acre enclosed, mainly lawned garden with fabulous sea views, multiple patio and terraced areas with sitting out areas, garden furniture and gas BBQ
- All-weather table tennis table, traditional croquet and selection of outdoor games
- Private parking 3 cars
- Lockable cycle / equipment store available
- Welcome Pack provided - luxury local produce hamper
- Two well-behaved dogs allowed
- No smoking
You can simply book just your accommodation, or in addition, you may prefer to book your cross-Solent travel at the same time.
We have specially negotiated rates with the key providers of cross-Solent travel which offer you preferential rates for crossing the Solent.
Please call us on 0800 148 8228 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your crossing today.