Benamara - Ryde
3 Star Gold
Set in a peaceful, rural country park, with lovely countryside views, the chalet is a short drive from Ryde beach and esplanade, and the Hover Travel and Wightlink Catamaran terminals.
Benamara has private parking immediately outside the property, a small grassed private area and wrap-around deck with sitting out area – perfect for al fresco dining.
The house is a short drive from Ryde’s beautiful sandy beach, and seafront with its Superbowl, swimming pool and sheltered lake with rides and bird life. Ryde has a vibrant nightlife with late night opening venues, and a variety of shops, cafes, pubs and eateries.
The Island’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is just a short distance away by car, bus or bicycle. A wide range of water sports and sailing activities available close by. English Heritage’s Carisbrooke Castle and Osborne House are a short distance away, as is Brading Roman Villa, The Steam Railway, and Dinosaur Isle and the activity parks at Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill Country Park.
Shop 2 miles, restaurant and pub 0.5 miles, several fishing lakes on site, golf course 2 miles, beach 2.5 miles, railway station 2.5 miles
Spacious open-plan living room with French doors onto outside deck with seating, with small double sofa bed (4ft) for alternative sleeping, dining area and contemporary style kitchen with laminate flooring.
Master bedroom with 4ft 6in standard double bed, with en-suite toilet and sink. Further bedroom with twin 2ft 4in small single beds.
Bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Full gas central heating included
- Bed linen and towels included
- TV in living room with Freeview, DVD player, Bluetooth integral music system in main living area
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Microwave oven
- Fridge / Freezer combined
- Washer / Dryer
- Travel cot, high chair, and fire guard available within the lodge
- No smoking
- One small, well-behaved pet allowed
- Welcome Pack provided
- Small lawned outside area, wrap-around deck with sitting out area and garden furniture
- Private parking immediately outside property for 1 car, ample additional on-site private parking free of charge
- Lockable cycle/equipment storage
You can simply book just your accommodation, or in addition, you may prefer to book your cross-Solent travel at the same time.
We have specially negotiated rates with the key providers of cross-Solent travel which offer you preferential rates for crossing the Solent.
Please call us on 0800 148 8228 or email us at email@example.com to book your crossing today.